Monday, December 24, 2018

Bad Four

 Bad Four*
I was telling Mani Sir yesterday, “ In 2019 not one word on the BAD FOUR on my blogs.” He has a sardonic sense of humour saying, “That was your resolution in 2018 which you violated with immunity.”
            My mother seriously I have not a trace of hurt though she is the reason for my ship being grounded today.  V and L are siblings who I will FORGIVE but not FORGET for these acts of omission is an emotional scar as I realized this: We don’t worry about people who don’t exist but we take offense to people not taking up their RESPONSIBILITIES. Both V and L despite a million protests and even a stinking blog post don’t see sense at all. I felt that a murder is more FORGIVE-ABLE for it can be a rush of hot blood; but the sin of NOT CARING for three decades is prolong lapse of duties and height of grossness.  pUsHpa was a devil in angel clothes. We really hit if off and we could have had a life of a fantasy had she not been dismissive of love. To TRIVIALIZE love is a black crime worse than murder or stealing apples from a hungry child. She had a chance of a lifetime to get civilized in my company; I frankly lose nothing in the DUMP. It feels that she invited a penurious Mother Teresa for a dinner; then got into squabbles and kicked her out before the meals were served. Or give balloons and tell stories to kids and give them gifts which on opening is a snake about to unleash its pangs. It is a sick life to KICK OUT VIRTUOUS persons from your life given that the supply of gross ones is inexhaustible. As for me, pUsHpA fiasco was just one more in the series of MEGA HURTS inflicted by society. That I have grown stronger is a tribute to my mind and hard work.
            In 2019 I don’t wish to ruminate on the BAD FOUR. And if a pUsHpA or V or L were dangling from a rope and only me to cut the chord and bring them to safety, I will not do that kind act. These four (include my mother too) deserve the rarest of the rare as they say in legal parlance….death by hanging till the neck is broken. I may even volunteer to be the hangman. FORGIVENESS yes in terms of not generating a LIVE HATE ENERGY in the current account but they screwed up my past that my present and future turned black. But yes NOT ONE WORD ON THE BAD FOUR in 2019 however tempting. They are so evil and so opposed to the GOOD that my mind draws so many truths of life reflecting on their lapses. They serve a great lesson: YOU CANNOT DRILL SENSE INTO LOCKED MINDS. You only end up hurting yourself. But in 2019, not a word or Mani Sir I will pay you a 10 k fine and a lunch at Annalaxmi for any violations. 
Post Script: I wrote this post on THINKSATHYA as part of 2018 memories. Couple of good friends felt I was being too bitter and so I thought of shifting it here. 
Bad four is CHEWING THE CUD. All the four characters don't spend one second thinking of me, though I spend quite a few. My interest is also primarily that of a WRITER for they are so BAD and EVIL and ruminating on them affords me a lot on perspective of right and wrong, besides I also gain a lot of metaphors and similes. The past is not so overbearing but since I resolve not to write ONE WORD in 2019, I might as well take a parting shot. 

1 comment:

  1. On whatsapp (28/12)
    T H Iyer: Well done Sathya, you are a great compiler
    Arunanjali: Great wrap up- let bygones be bygones and start 2019 with zeal and joy! Life is about cause and effect. Everyone makes their own causes and live those effects. We make our own choices and see its manifestation. Good cause makes for good effect. Happy healthy and victorious 2019.
    Dhamma Mani Sir: Read your blog on 2018 memories and very much liked the 10 k fine you promise to pay up in case you badmouth the bad 4. I would prefer a caution deposit instead> Should I send my bank account details? :)
    Neetu: I am quite perturbed. You talk of FORGIVENESS and not practice at all. Just let it go. I prefer to read your posts on Guruvayur and Madurai which are bereft of this bitterness.

    ReplyDelete