Monday, September 18, 2017

Compliments 2017

Suresh Kumar K R: Your writing is too good to be ignored. Perseverance will bring rewards. Positive approach is the need. I am sure your workshops will be a great success. September 16
Ashish Bansal Very well written. I'm truly enjoying each of your posts. You make it all come alive. Keep writing. Satya you are super talented, my friend……August 20
Deepak Mehra: Hi Sathya, I enjoyed reading a few of your blogs. You express very well...language of the senses!  July 18
Deepak Mehra: Sathya, you are an accomplished and a prolific writer. I am impressed by your style of writing. Very inspiring. August 29
Ramji Ramasubban: Sathya, so moved by your brilliant narration. What a way to characterise. I am able to see and experience your dear dad as if he is in front of me.  August 07
dr achla gupta: I totally agree with you A Sathyanarayan.During the journey of life Dr Vivek Banerjee proved it to me that he is the only person who cared when I got in trouble... And in the end, problem solved... September 04
tymkyn: In your inimitable style of writing you have portrayed me as a demi god. What a meticulous analysis drawing attention to qualities that I am not even aware. While I feel honored and cherished I must say that I am only a human with the usual feelings. Thank you Satya for reposing this immense confidence in me.             July 23
tymkyn: Heart rending. I wouldn't wish even on my bitterest enemy to experience this living hell. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. I hope and pray you find peace and happiness. As a literary work it's a masterpiece.  June 28
Sankaranar Raman: WOW! Sathyam Narayana!  You have become a Legeend dear brother! Convey my appreciation to the author for the True Narrative…August 01
Rema: Lovely piece of writing... Iam so thrilled to read the article and every bit of detail he has written... kept me reading on till the end in rapt attention! Jai ho Sathya ⌣  August 07
Anju Kamal: What a painful experience that was Sathya. You deserve happiness..... 21st July, 2017
Sudha Iyer: So well written, capturing every detail of Appa. Thanks for sharing will treasure the blog for all time to come! Cheers..... 18 September
Suloch: I'm deeply moved into tears after reading your endless suffering blogs. Believe in the Lord and HE will change the MESS in your life to a MESSAGE. You have gone through what many in fairy tales don't. .... 7th July
H P Zaidi: Dear Eagle,
Contrary to your belief, I have been reading your blog posts - albeit in a rather unusual manner ! I save your blogs on my phone and read them on long haul flights, sifting carefully through each word and trying to understand the meaning behind it all.
Needless to say, you write well. I see dashes of anger and melancholy every now and then, but I assume that's the staple of all writers.
It must be noted that Eagles cannot escape their destiny. They are to forever hover miles up in the air and forever observe the carrion and insects on the ground, swooping down as and when necessary.... Being up there is always lonely my friend....
Keep writing. People are reading and taking note. Not many may say so.... that's the way of the world.
Eagles should feel no shame... they are meant to just spread their wings and soar higher - to be able to observe what none others can.
You are a kind a generous soul, with all the earmarks of royal blood. To me, the most important word is kindness, which is what I always attach you with. Kindness, of course, has a cost which you almost revel in paying. Obviously, not everyone has the wealth like you have - to have the ability to pay this cost each day, every day... forever... (in a mail dated September 12)
                I thank Jissy Thomas, Shabd Darbari, Sandeep Lakina, T H Iyer, Siddhan Subramanian, Arun Kumar and so many who "like" my posts and kind enough to comment. Trust me, for a writer this is oxygen.
Thank you. I am a servant of each one of you. 

1 comment:

  1. Zaidi's mail had me floored. It is not fair to compliment me sky-high in a language that my poor blogs has never reached. But yes, someday I will adopt a child and name it Zaidi. I am overwhelmed and I will try to get that KINDNESS and ROYALTY to my manners.

    ReplyDelete