Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sathya, Happy 2018

If GOD were to appear before ME and say: My dear son, what are your wishes for 2018? I will grant them if you are reasonable. Don’t be wild in your imagination, within reason I will grant them Godspeed.
            I will say: LORD, here it goes:
a)     Let me earn 10 lacs this 2018 which is fivefold increase from 2017.
b)     Give me a girlfriend my heart goes crazy for. It will be nice if the woman is an artist like a musician or classical dancer. If not art, at least a practicing doctor like a cardiologist or a heart surgeon, someone dealing with life and death.
c)      Let me visit Srisailam in Andhra Pradesh, Guruvayoor in Kerala and Sringeri in Karnataka in 2018.
Lord, if you fail to deliver on my earnings and thirtha sthals I will not take it amiss, but don't fail to grant me a woman who loves me madly and I am insane about. I have been alone my entire life and this is one equation I wish to set right. But no compromises, my heart should beat wildly at her sight. It should erupt in a well of joy. I pray I smile in my sleep, make imaginary talk in my dreams, and feel her to be a part of me. I like this definition: I love her so much that I don’t know where I end and where she begins. In short, I want my heart and mind to reach those regions as it beat for a Kirti and Jessica when I was mad and doused with love. Love that made Tulsidas climb a wall using a snake for a rope and Romeo wishing that he was a glove on which Juliet rested her chin. Grant me this and I will be your devotee for life. What do you say to that, my Lord??

No comments:

Post a Comment